We are living in challenging times, managing a pandemic, political unrest, and a remote workforce pushed many leaders to their limits last year. However, in spite of the essential optimism that comes with a new year and new opportunities, many enterprises find internal resources are tightening which creates an urgency to use existing talent in the most optimal manner. Workforce optimization is not only vital for companies to pivot and grow, but a true competitive advantage in 2021.
December 2020 ADP reports show that U.S. employers cut 123,000 non-government jobs in December, the first net job loss since April. In a challenging economy, employers need to better understand their talent inventory of skills and demands, to potentially backfill a resource shortage. With the power of location data at Hitch, you can fill these needs by understanding where skills are located to optimize cost and speed. In our current environment where companies may be halting hiring, Hitch enables you to redeploy your employees where they are needed most.
Talent Mobility – Now More than Ever
Growing in a challenging economy requires more than achieving goals and hitting numbers, it necessitates planning for the unexpected. A valuable lesson of 2020 was to think outside of the box in order to stay open and serve customers. Decisions had to be made quickly. Business continuity planning prevents a shut down of your business. It also includes a plan to recover from a crisis. More importantly, it lets your employees and customers know that they can count on you in challenging times. Team members and customers are looking for peace of mind that the enterprise will be there, even when we face unprecedented challenges.
A Talent Mobility Platform provides visibility of the skills required to endure a challenge or threat to your business. Keeping your organization productive and functioning is the crux of a business continuity plan. When you can see the skills your workforce has, you can quickly determine who is best suited for reskilling and upskilling. Surviving a challenge is one thing; thriving in a challenge is another.
Talent Mobility helps to build an agile organization with skills transparency and opportunity transparency. When enterprises are changing direction, opportunities are created. Talent Mobility helps you match the right candidate with the right opportunity, quickly and effectively. When you don’t have time to make a mistake, a Talent Mobility Platform gives leaders great peace of mind that you’ve selected the most qualified person for the job. When you know what skills your workforce has, you can accomplish more and you can do it on demand, so you’re able to implement effective change as quickly as the market is fluctuating.
Market-leading AI, Data-Driven, and Comprehensive to keep up with WorkSpeed
When you’re able to match skills to needs in real-time and your Talent Mobility Platform builds employee engagement with career development and agile responses, you are always ready to win the next industry challenge. Retaining your top performers and engaging them with transparent opportunities, mentoring, and reskilling, gives you a competitive advantage and creates an organization with a skills pipeline to prevent future skill gaps. Imagine how quickly you could build a team if you knew the skills your current employees had.
The best Talent Mobility Platforms motivate employees, managers and leaders to engage in new projects, break down organizational silos, and enable leaders to catalog all of their company’s skills; thus building the foundation for strategic planning and productivity optimization at the enterprise level.
Key Benefits of Hitch’s Talent Mobility Platform:
- Accelerate Productivity – Fill jobs and projects in days not months and retain your top talent longer. Channel resources to high-need projects.
- Drive Efficiencies – Significantly reduce recruiting and onboarding costs. Eliminate the need for expensive skill inventory, build employee experience, and drive organizational assessment projects.
- Energize Employee Experience – Automate mentoring, career-building, and employee engagement. Incubate new ideas using cross-functional teams to build micro-communities.
- Spark Dynamic Innovation – Watch talent flourish and unleash capacity. Build dynamic teams to drive innovation and breakdown silos.
The Hitch Difference, Our Market Leading Capabilities
- First to market. Hitch is experienced and practitioner led, since 2017, with an 80%+ adoption rate
- We have an intelligent, proprietary skill recommender and smart algorithms that are always evolving and ingesting data for better predictive analytics
- Visionary Product Roadmap so you can track where you are and where you’re going
- Most Experienced Change Management Practice in the market
- Offering Professional Services for the Enterprise. We partner with other market leaders to deliver innovative, world-first solutions